Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bird Feeder



Here is my favorite guy….the guy who feeds the damn pigeons everyday…you know right around rush hour in the morning….these rats with wings actually protect this guy….…..probably because he feeds them…if you get anywhere near the guy and his “feed” the birds will attack….nothing like dodging disease infested flying rodents before you even have your morning coffee…..there are 500 acres in the Boston common….but this guy likes the busiest corner…..I hate pigeons….hate them….they have no fear….they don’t move when you move…or if they do….they go for your face every time….



...nothing like looking like a crazy lady swarming at a flock of pigeons….not my best look…..so I am thinking now that a paintball gun would be a good investment….I could use it for punks who beep their horns too early….and to take out pigeons….sniper style….sorry “bird” lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment