Monday, January 18, 2010

Insta-Fam!

I have been sucked in…..that’s the only way I can explain it...I watched five straight episodes of “Teen Mom” yesterday……not sure how that happened…..must of been due to the fact that I have seen the same damn “Keeping up with the Kardashian’s” episodes for the past five weeks…….I could act them out in my living room for crying out loud……that must be the reason why I decided on Teen Moms….yeah I am sure this says a lot about my full social calendar….that I don’t have…..

I love how MTV chose Teen Moms from different backgrounds……some of these girls are ok…..like Maci for instance….she seems to be a great girl….has her priorities straight…but she’s shacking up with the ass lick Ryan….OMG! I want to choke this guy…..but he IS the typical Teen Dad….sorry but it is true…..I can’t believe she goes back to the schmuck!......I mean it would take a hell of a lot more than “Welch’s Sparkling Grape Juice”, on a pretty blanket, in the middle of the park to get me to go back to that loser……try Tequila, in a cabana, in Vegas…..or maybe a shot gun….

The other half decent girl is Catelynn this girl has some serious guts….she gave her baby up for adoption…..why?....because she had a shitty life, with shitty parents, and she knew that all she would be able to offer that child was……a shitty life!......that was the hardest episode to watch…..(Yeah I watched it when it was “16 and Pregnant”……I have no social life remember and these girls are getting more ass then me!) I hope this girl pulls herself together and does something fantastic with her life…..and when she is successful I hope she doesn’t do a damn flippin’ thing for her loser parents……

The other two bitches are the ones that make me want to write to friggin’ MTV and suggest they have a Teen Mom Special where old Teen Moms like me go in there and straighten those bitches out!.....just give me 5 minutes with these selfish … little…..gggrrrrr….you catch my drift?……This one fat, lazy, stupid, bitch, Amber makes me want to put my hand through a wall….all she does is friggin’ whine and cry and scream in front of her baby……..she needs to be slapped…..and so do the damn producers for not interfering with this crazy bitch every time she SWORE and SCREECHED with her baby in her arms……that bitch needs to fall down some stairs……

Then there is my favorite bitch of all……FARRAH…..she is well off……she lives with her parents……but FARRAH, former cheerleader…..likes to PARTAYYYY….she wants to stay out til’ 2AM and she back talks her mother constantly…..if I ever told my mother that I was gonna stay out until 2AM when my son was young she would have backhanded me into next week……..this chick is out of her flippin’ tree….then she is all pissed because she can’t score any ass because she has a kid…..is that girl all there or what?......HEY Philandering Farrah how the hell do you think you got into this situation? ……......guaranteed she in playboy by next season!

It still amazes me that there is a SHOW called TEEN MOMS…..when I was pregnant it was like top secret!.......I freaked out everybody…....I mean are there girls out there now saying to their friends…..I am sooooo going to get pregnant so I can be on Teen Moms next season…..OMG!.......everyone knows….we need to teach our teens about sex and protection…you know PREVENTION…….but I have a better idea……I think every teen girl should get a vibrator…..that will solve this whole epidemic….I mean seriously would a teen girl rather be fumbling around with an awkward, sweaty, smelling teen who has no idea where the button is…or would she rather just take care of business on your own…..no hickies and no babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment